Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought two water bottles because they'd get more use than anything else in the drop :lol:

Also, for months anytime I submit payment I'd get an error that billing and shipping address don't match and thought it was the app. Turns out I typed in 1 number wrong in my zip code and didn't realize all this time:smh:

anyone have this happen... i got no order confirms yet, no cc trans showing, but got an order confirm page on Duffel bag... never got one for a prodigy tee however when i try to process again its saying i already purchased the item...
Never had these issues w. supreme.

black kaws hood

black kaws deck

red s logo
dice

black spellout pants sold out in cart. trying to resist copping camo small box and five boroughs. I don't need anymore tees...until that kaws tee drops lol

1st Order - Black Water Pistol Tee & Spiral Tee, Black Kaws Deck, & Dice Set
2nd Order - Black Ralph Tee & HNIC Tee
3rd Order - Black New Era & Kite lol

Got email confirms for all 3 orders.

Missed Kaws Hoodie but not tripping too much as long as I got the TMNT tee :pimp:

Going to call to schedule an appointment for either tomorrow (if possible) or Saturday...

Copped a KAWS hoodie, & Raphael, Water Pistol, and Skeleton tees.

I guess I doubled up on Raphael and Water Pistol tees and didn't even know lol

I tried for KAWS deck but was stuck on processing

Mad that the America's Favorite mesh hat sold out quick was hoping to cart it with other items SMH

If anyone in-store wants to help with that hat I'd appreciate it :smile:

*** EDIT: I see a charge for the KAWS deck, but didn't get a confirmation page or email :nerd:

Last edited:
anyone have this happen... i got no order confirms yet, no cc trans showing, but got an order confirm page on Duffel bag... never got one for a prodigy tee however when i try to process again its saying i already purchased the item...
Never had these issues w. supreme.
Yes...
I got my order confirmation email this morning from my first order which gave me the "High Traffic" page.
Its possible for that to happen because you actually got the item & havent been charged yet or its a ghost order & you're cooked lol.

for reason, i didn't think today was the day, but i picked up this:
IMG_27BCED1A557E-1.jpeg
grimace_is_a_pimp__by_starcatfri-d5qfcdx-560x532.png

no clue how.....

kaws deck red
raph t
pistol t
prodigy t
ear t
2 packs undy

in one cart manual

desktop wasn't loading for me and still won't