Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s absolutely insane to me the HNIC shirt didn’t sell out. Disrespectful to the God P.
one of my favorite albums of all time. RIP PRODIGY.

you can never feel my pain >>>>>>
Genesis >>>>>>>
Three >>>>>>
WHAT U REP >>>>>>

I think it shows a lot about the demographic, these kids listening to garbage *** rappers now

Bet you a dababy shirt would sell out in minutes 🤮

So five minutes before drop my girl tells me ‘oh yeah a cousin of mine was killed last night im going to call out from work.’ And I’m like ‘that’s awful, let’s meet up and talk about it in like 40 minutes 🥺.’

Got the stuff I actually plan on wearing, manually:
9DF2F15A-12DE-4B24-B86C-15977F087965.jpeg

Man I was On my way to the store till I saw I’m going tomorrow not today. Smh... they better have some tees and dice sets...I know KAWS gonna be gone.

Yeah, I just saw that vid. And didn't get em in Snkrs. Doesn't make sense I can be a little more successful on Supreme's site than snkrs. Both botted.

LOL no. I’ve been here 2 hrs now with no sign of going inside. I’m in the 20s too 😓
Damn bro what do you want to pick up ?
My guess the reason the line is slow is not in the snow
I’ve heard their was an employee who had COVID a few weeks back so they might be letting in people at a snails pace
Be safe

Honestly still debating if I should go to my 6pm timeslot. If bowery ain't moving still I might just chill at home.
If your smart stay home this snow is bad

Damn bro what do you want to pick up ?
My guess the reason the line is slow is not in the snow
I’ve heard their was an employee who had COVID a few weeks back so they might be letting in people at a snails pace
Be safe

If your smart stay home this snow is bad
It calmed down a lot tho

remember when motion logo stuff came out and dudes were complaining that the beanie looked weird embroidered...well this is probably the same thing

Yeah, but the embroidery was fire on the motion logo jacket

LOL no. I’ve been here 2 hrs now with no sign of going inside. I’m in the 20s too 😓

It's gonna be spring when you finally get inside :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom