Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad I didn’t sell this

60E0DBAE-B34B-4426-B5E0-103E6B738879.jpeg
Bad Pama Jama. Sick

Is it me or is ‘Preme not selling out the way they used too?

is it..

1. over production
2. Hype is dead

They are definitely producing more, and it is definitely now more accessible than ever before with all these new stores, but even in the past not everything was an instant sell out.

this has also arguably been one of the worst seasons in recent memory tho

the day where supreme doesn’t need sign up lists and you can just walk into a store and grab a box logo like it was nothing is the day supreme is dead

Is it me or is ‘Preme not selling out the way they used too?

is it..

1. over production
2. Hype is dead
Pieces that had no business selling out, would just for the speculation in the past. Non-exceptional items aren't just saturated in the market, they are saturated in our closets: how many heavy weight cross-grain cotton fleece hoodies can we even rotate?

Preme hasn’t been a instant sell out since 2018. That’s the last year I remember everything selling out and flipping for 2x-3x retail besides the super crappy collabs like White Castle. I think more people are buying Supreme then ever buy stock is 3x what is used to be.

Pieces that had no business selling out, would just for the speculation in the past. Non-exceptional items aren't just saturated in the market, they are saturated in our closets: how many heavy weight cross-grain cotton fleece hoodies can we even rotate?

I took a look at FW2012, they had 12 different sweatshirt items. By comparison, this season there have been 43(!!!!) different sweatshirt items (including collabs) and the season isn’t done yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom