Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tree topper looks like it won’t make it till after Christmas so I had to make do. (Can’t really complain since I was able to get bogo and gundam before Christmas)
C9019ADC-B281-4011-A3AD-D09FFE6C8679.jpeg

Cliver tee is a cool design. Don’t think I could wear it. But it’s the only one I don’t dislike.

Dickies jacket for me and that’s it. Hopefully some sizing info comes out before the drop. Dickies items can fit huge at times

so are the 3 smalls on stockx really the only small (black/red) wtaps varsities that exist on the entire english-speaking web?

or am i just not looking in the right places?

Last edited:
Cliver tee is a cool design. Don’t think I could wear it. But it’s the only one I don’t dislike.

Dickies jacket for me and that’s it. Hopefully some sizing info comes out before the drop. Dickies items can fit huge at times
Yeah that Cliver tee is great but I don't think I want to bother on it if that's the only thing that appeals to me this week.

Feel like I have to grab the Xmas dollar tee but it’ll end up like the cat “eat me” one that’s still in the bAg lol. Clover is nice but don’t NEED it. Spike on has popping colors but is weird lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom