Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cinch pants + that weird marble tee from last summer that I bought solely for the color:
21A18D03-402F-48B2-A1A0-502A6DD60812.jpeg

I thought I got ghosted the other day. Tried checking out and it kept giving me the error screen. Slowly saw the items I wanted sell out. No confirmation, no previously ordered screen, no shipping email, just got a charge and it just shows up in my door today. Pretty sure I clicked black watergun tee, but they sent me pink 🤷‍♂️. Can’t complain, hopefully next week rumored sb drop dont lag up or give us all errors.
E0A3CF52-C73E-4DED-AB5A-A5BF8A495264.jpeg

I thought I got ghosted the other day. Tried checking out and it kept giving me the error screen. Slowly saw the items I wanted sell out. No confirmation, no previously ordered screen, no shipping email, just got a charge and it just shows up in my door today. Pretty sure I clicked black watergun tee, but they sent me pink 🤷‍♂️. Can’t complain, hopefully next week rumored sb drop dont lag up or give us all errors.
E0A3CF52-C73E-4DED-AB5A-A5BF8A495264.jpeg
I got that for my Raphael tee, which has now shipped. Even tried to order on a restock and kept getting the already ordered message.

Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 3.42.21 PM.png

same freken thing happened to me! like there was no way I clicked on the pink because I went for natural which was 2 shirts to the right of it... I hope this crap doesnt continue throughout the season

same freken thing happened to me! like there was no way I clicked on the pink because I went for natural which was 2 shirts to the right of it... I hope this crap doesnt continue throughout the season

had a similar issue happen to me with the mariah tee, chose black and ended up being a white one instead

It happened to me before but with sizing. I ordered a collab tee in a large and on my order confirmation email it showed small and they sent me that size. Emailed to cancel but they refused to do anything about it

Size L hoodies fit bigger than previous seasons, my Kaws hoodie fit huge, had to grab a medium
I put the medium kaws up against large motion logo and they were the same size kaws maybe .25" shorter

damn just ordered a L on stockx smdh I hope they dont ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom