Status
Not open for further replies.
So far...
Hung the Kaws deck up. 8)
Waiting on last cart. Hope I get a Prodigy bogo sticker
350EB246-E55E-4CE4-9225-10B3BABF9C98.jpeg

AC69193A-02E9-4A1D-94F4-0A47B3205CD0.jpeg

tight bro

Dope. What are you using to mount these on your wall w/ the plastic still on the decks? Been trying to find a solution myself.
Thanks fam.
I use these. Got a multi package deal off Amazon. Not super cheap but not too bad. Plus they were what I wanted.
211B203D-665E-4AC3-AE16-0744A9184066.jpeg

I was just thinking if I should just commit & pull the plastic off all of em or keep em crispy in the plastic?

Thanks fam.
I use these. Got a multi package deal off Amazon. Not super cheap but not too bad. Plus they were what I wanted.
211B203D-665E-4AC3-AE16-0744A9184066.jpeg

I was just thinking if I should just commit & pull the plastic off all of em or keep em crispy in the plastic?

Thanks man. Yea, I got a bunch of decks still in plastic - but I think I'm just gonna remove them if I plan to hang. Since those mounts require you to still puncture thru the plastic. Plus there'll be less gloss / shine on the decks without the wrapping

Thanks man. Yea, I got a bunch of decks still in plastic - but I think I'm just gonna remove them if I plan to hang. Since those mounts require you to still puncture thru the plastic. Plus there'll be less gloss / shine on the decks without the wrapping
Truuuu... I 'll prolly pull the gloss off em soon.
Also, the instructions tell you to drill the holes bigger to better fit the nut part but I skipped, didn't want to damage em. Prolly look better but meh...

DC50094D-F34C-43A1-BE05-F95C91D4DA3B.jpeg

got everything I ordered online. Hoodie came in yesterday. Couldn't help but rock it right out the packaging. Barista at a coffee shop asked me if it was really real :lol: . I asked him if his existence is really real, gave me a "??", and was like jk homie right after lol.

Usually rock with medium hoodies and the kaws one felt just a tad slimmer.

4CDD7510-2813-4C58-A819-6023C89EB7D6.jpeg

My in store SF pick ups from last week. The cream colored crest tee underrated IMO, had to grab before I regret..def a clean spring/summer tee. Saw my big bro try on the bucket goretex and that thing was :smokin summer on smash dope, had to cop as well. Still need a white pair of forces:ohwell: if anyone wants to swap a size 9 for these all blacks,I alreadyhave a black pair from last season...

4CDD7510-2813-4C58-A819-6023C89EB7D6.jpeg

My in store SF pick ups from last week. The cream colored crest tee underrated IMO, had to grab before I regret..def a clean spring/summer tee. Saw my big bro try on the bucket goretex and that thing was :smokin summer on smash dope, had to cop as well. Still need a white pair of forces:ohwell: if anyone wants to swap a size 9 for these all blacks,I alreadyhave a black pair from last season...
Bucket Goretex fit pic, lettuce see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom