Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
was there anything left at the gift shop? I have tickets to go this thursday (hopefully I can catch the dunk drop too lol)

Went yesterday round 3pm and the clothing was sold out but I managed to get a big poster and a separated vinyl so I think they prolly restock daily

big piece of advice is if you pick a specific color of statue def should double check they gave you the right one, seen a couple people pissed off in the lobby after checking a little too late

Went yesterday round 3pm and the clothing was sold out but I managed to get a big poster and a separated vinyl so I think they prolly restock daily

big piece of advice is if you pick a specific color of statue def should double check they gave you the right one, seen a couple people pissed off in the lobby after checking a little too late

appreciate the info. I just missed out on the Separated vinyl online the other day and it didn't make sense for me to pay $15 shipping for the puzzle and then the puzzle sold out online too lol I'm like damn I hope I can at least get the puzzle at the exhibit. My wife was like don't even think about wearing the supreme kaws hoodie to the exhibit, i said watch me :lol:

61369686-2267-43A7-BC91-B78AB8D2452C.jpeg

That’s probably Joe Herbert’s stash from his mom (Vice President and general manager at Nike) 😂

News popped up in Twit Feed past days.
Respect the Hustle, but kid needs to stop with the no help started from the bottom BS.
Tone deaf clout chasing.
🤦‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom