Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
1632422777846.png

Came in today, glad I was patient on these. Little surface dirt but got em for like $100 less than retail/tax/ship. I remember an ebay seller had a near FSR of most colors of these at a good discount last year, but not my size 11.

Yeah that’s what I was worried about. I still have mine rolled up. Feel like I’d slide to my death having it on a wood floor lol.
You absolutely would lol. I've had mine on carpet since I got it and it still slides. I put blue painters tape on the underside of the red trim to stop it from bleeding and weigh it down/keep it flat a lil.

Is there a way to tell what's a clear bogo vs reggie without peeling it? :nerd:

Also, just got my Crow LS tee and No Comp NE cap and got another deck of cards, too. Me and the crew gonna be like
345eyrhfj.png
Sounds like you’re asking me but I’m not qualified to answer!
7CF0FC36-344A-48DE-B296-0D11A50C6EC9.gif

Wondering if the Arabic embroidery could be dyed red with fabric dye

B49C2022-1081-4FC9-A2AC-B5D7F0190FA7.png

Never used fabric dye and would be afraid of getting it on the brown fabric

Anyone buy the military camp last week? Just curious if it was made in USA or China. Last China made seemed kinda flimsy..

You absolutely would lol. I've had mine on carpet since I got it and it still slides. I put blue painters tape on the underside of the red trim to stop it from bleeding and weigh it down/keep it flat a lil.
I do have rugs on wood now & use those double sided sticky pads and it works but the mat seems more flimsy so not sure how that would hold up. I guess I’ll just keep holding it until I figure it out.
A decade from now lol…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom