Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gonna try for Camo sweater and/or plaid work jacket...also like the denim goretex...but now the patchwork pants looking good too. Hope I can grab something. The way the lafeyette flew Im not so sure.

Camo sweater through App Apple Pay was the smoothest thing I’ve ever done with Supreme…
661A23C3-ED55-4C9D-8900-966A4999A783.png

Black nature tee and out... not sure on the sizing, seems a little smaller than normal tees, but all the CDG releases have been like that... damn opening a brewpub during covid weight gain... guess a tee for next spring lol

I like the subtleness of black. Gotta pass tho that price is steep AF.

yeah. I def feel like I'd get more wear from the black. Obviously it seems like olive would be the more favorable of the two. Ended up going with black and sizing down even though I don't mind wearing baggier clothing. Kinda glad I sized down after looking at the sizing guide.

Black nature tee and out... not sure on the sizing, seems a little smaller than normal tees, but all the CDG releases have been like that... damn opening a brewpub during covid weight gain... guess a tee for next spring lol

Description says it's a standard Supreme tee, so the size should be normal for all the post-'17 seasons I'd imagine (at least I hope so).

Screen Shot 2021-11-04 at 11.17.36 AM.png

I actually completely lost track of time and didn't get on the site til 11:05. Looks like most of the stuff was still available, except backpacks (sorry cool...but rude cool...but rude ) and the floral hoodies.

Hadn't noticed the camo intarsia s/s before, but when I checked out the item page it started making me nauseous looking at it so I decided it was best to pass on it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom