Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the hoodie, and grabbed the tee while I was at it too.

Super smooth checkout

Screenshot_20211104-110350_Chrome.jpg

Maybe the Japanese release will be tts for Supreme Japan, the US release maybe tailored for a larger American sizing.

Smooth Thursday. Black floral and black hoodies, both tees, beanie and pine smogo LS.

Wish they posted the size chart before the drop. Hoodie on body preview pic looked smaller but it’s premes current supersize fit

PASS.

Is there anyone in here that buys every single week? even if you really arent feeling stuff. Back in 2007 when I first discovered Supreme I used to buy stuff every drop, my entire wardrobe was all most all Supreme. I have moved on from those days, but does Supreme still have that lock on anyone else?

PASS.

Is there anyone in here that buys every single week? even if you really arent feeling stuff. Back in 2007 when I first discovered Supreme I used to buy stuff every drop, my entire wardrobe was all most all Supreme. I have moved on from those days, but does Supreme still have that lock on anyone else?

I wouldn’t say I’m buying something every week, but I do buy quite a bit. I’m financially better off than I was when I first started wearing it back in the mid 00’s, so if I see something I like I can buy it.

The thing is the rest of my closet is pretty plain and the stuff that I do buy usually fits the parameters of “I couldn’t get this from a different brand at the same price point.” Also, I don’t care about bogos and if I’m buying one of their tshirts it’s strictly to wear to the gym.

i think half my closet is supreme tees at this point (it would be a lot more if I hadn't had to get rid of my tees from 2006-2008)...because all the other brands I was in to back when I first learned about supreme in 2005 have fallen off plus i can afford to buy more supreme. plus its just easier to get supreme in general than it was when quantities were low and the webstore was super ****e.

Last edited:
Completely forgot about the drop and haven't seen this backpack restock. Hopefully restocks to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom