Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went for the light mustard.
1639066376604.png

Hope it's tangy enough

Manual desktop google chrome. large black. excited first time. couldn't draw the circle on my app so opened browser at 8:02 and got lucky.

my order screen still says please wait on the bar but the card was charged and email came through. im good right? lol

Dang man loaded instant sold out for me

When I could finally draw the circle it wouldn't work on mobile because it would drag my whole screen down

Was trying with my sister and she somehow got through on the Russian Camo color
1639066322546.png

Wanted black or charcoal and wasn't even looking at this one, but looks clean and hoping it's nice in person. Last time we cooked on her device it was my tiff box logo that was a ghost, hope it's not the case here

Glad to see some W's!

Maaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

success!!!

got the white XL LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!

1639067335829.png

Circle threw me off glad i plugged inmy mouse at the last minute forthe circle! messed up once then gotit again but then i had entered my CC wrong so i had to type it a few times cuz it kept saying error. but i was finally able to enter it. That process payment was the longest minute of my life!!!! LOL

But i was mad supreme took my skittles out my cart lol tried to go back for red topper and skittles but it sold out on me.

Only second purchase this season but a successful one. lets hope i don't get screwed on stickers like i did week 1 lol

i'mma hafta goin store to get some damn skittles lol

congrats all who copped!!!

Last edited:
supreme website let u cancel an order or will that jeopardize my bogo hoodie purchase after? was testing paypal before the bogo drop and auto checked out a bucket hat after i confirmed my paypal -___-

damn, I really wanted that plum hoody. would have been perfect for the bordeaux 1s and marron Patta airmax. Also, I wish Supreme would just do BOGO drops as a shock drop.

Couldn't draw the circle on mobile because the screen kept on scrolling. Thanks Uncle Jebbia for saving me 200 dollars on something I didn't need. But I needed that olive Harris hat, so I had that going for me.
This. I literally installed the Supreme app at the last second and I drew a circle without issues. I don't typically use the app.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom