Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
6775080E-88AE-4EAC-ADF0-19E0CF04D81E.jpeg

A photo from my friend in SF, smh
Gonna have to get it if prices goes low enough, or tax refund szn lol

Yo I went to Bk and Bowery and they didn't have any spots for the wait list available today for Bk. Waited on line in Mtn box logo hoodies and box logo beanies all sold out at 6pm. They didn't have toppers :lol:.

Man in BK didn't tell me when I called Thursday, he said I hope to see you there, and I showed up today about to throw hands :lol: jk. I suspect Bowery had the resellers looping. Pretty pathetic that many hoodies were made and they were gone. :smh:.

My mistake was going to bk when I should have arrived at Bowery and waited longer. They were still doing reservations by about 5 pm iirc at Manhattan. I got there 3:30 pm. Dsm looks like they had only beanies left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never thought about refreshing, kept trying to atc but kept saying adding then sold out 😡 got white red boho beanie and silver topper but wanted a hoodie

sorry if this is a noob question but why are the grey hoodies 90% cotton 10% polyester and do they fit the same as the rest of the colors?

Ok if this is a color accurate pic then I’m glad i went for the white. Looks like it’s a light cream color and not an arctic white which makes me happier that i went with that one. :smokin

88E7CB90-05E9-4233-B7AC-BE7A8C9B9DD9.png

0DE5BEE4-3F10-4F4D-8E45-525C2D57285E.png

Last edited:
After reading some comments, I'm kinda worried about sizing now. My only other bogo hoodie is a large from the 2014 season; should I be good with a large now or has sizing changed throughout the years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom