Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized the BOGO has the year stiched on the hood.. cool detail.

Also the prices of bogo hoodies have tanked.. I remembered they used to go for 1k +

Anyone own Supreme polartec pants? Im mainly a Large in Nike shorts. Would yall rec M or L in these pants?

Great time to be into supreme

alnt-streetwear-dead.jpg

Anyone own Supreme polartec pants? Im mainly a Large in Nike shorts. Would yall rec M or L in these pants?
I don’t know about these specifically but in general supreme sweatpants fit huge. I’d size down imo. The ones from last year or before I sized down on
Polartec stuff is warm af too

My first Supreme thread not sure. This one goes back to 2012.

don’t remember if there’s another earlier version

My first Supreme thread not sure. This one goes back to 2012.

don’t remember if there’s another earlier version

the first supreme thread was in 2012. the one you posted is it

I created it under an old account thats now banned and the OP of the thread got switched due to it.

I remember the first few pages was NT'ers clowning me for creating it :lol: but it seems like those pages have been deleted.

NT was not big on streetwear at the time (unless you were wearing Diamond Supply, HUF, The Hundreds, etc) and Supreme was looked at differently than how it is today.

Glad the thread grew though and allowed like minded people to gather. after 2012 though I kinda separated from streetwear and sneakers in general but other people eventually made the yearly thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom