Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
1639670961012.png

I dunno why i went for pink/peach but i'll take it lol

Crow Bearbrick then the sale then see you till next year!

Its a Kubrick

got natural zip and hooded polartecs! coudve got one cart and saved $20 oh well
I carted the natural hooded asap but I think having skittles in my cart F'd me. Got kicked back to the main page when I clicked checkout and it emptied my cart. Should've just hit back, but I panicked and tried to cart again and it told me I already had it in my cart without actually showing my cart as existing. Oh well, two years in a row with an L on this item. Maybe some day it'll work out lol.

Gundam didnt load right away on app so that's probably what cost me. Apple pay failed on iPhone & got HIgh traffic on laptop.....

MAD...

No mobile checkout button on black half zip and globe. Then i was colorblind on desktop and got a navy half zip in error. #Washed

I'll eventually stop asking but if anyone doesn't want the gundam kit I'll buy it. Im GOING to buy one anyways so if you didn't want it like that LMK & I'll cop off you.

Almost spent 78 dollars on the baclava then came to my senses and realized I’d probably wear like 3 times the whole year ehhh

got what I wanted but my store credit didnt work. when I checked out I clicked the box saying apply store credit of $148. but my conf email and charge are full price. thats never happened to me before so I emailed the support and we will see lol

edit- going back and adding random stuff to cart and yup store credit still valid.

Double carted gundam and globe this week. But my friend also was able to cop the gundam and I only wanted the globe for myself. If anyone is looking for one for what I paid and shipping and can meet locally in nyc, then they're yours. Sorry, nothing against you out of staters, just hate shipping. If I get too much DM's, I will ask for a collection pic and decide who gets it. Delete if not allowed.

Edit

Already got 7 dm's. Haven't checked any yet. I will respond to everyone later this evening on what I might do next to see who gets it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom