Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
35AF9ACC-D74E-4749-BD24-11BFD343F5A5.jpeg

you haven't gotten box logo shipping yet? yikes
Yeah not looking so good right about meow...
Never emailed Preme before because of they easily just cancel the order but not sure if I should at this point..

ive seen some people say their bogos were checked out with the topper in one order and supreme didn't split the shipment.
This is my scenario. Checked out the topper & plum hoodie in one cart. They usually ship accessories in a separate shipment so just odd that I haven't got a shipment for the hoodie....

ive seen some people say their bogos were checked out with the topper in one order and supreme didn't split the shipment.

Yeah, I had a melange sweater in the cart when I checked out the topper and haven't heard boo yet from them on either. Meanwhile box logo hoodie and wheat AF1s showed up already.

Which of you wild mofos involved in this
CA9EBDED-06A6-4B4F-BD1F-C32F24832831.jpeg

88349CB5-7B3E-4441-8656-9873F507F760.jpeg

God I hate people

Damn that Russian camo looking tempting. Gonna wait for prices to tank and people needing after Xmas money to pay CC off 😅

Seen one a bit far from my house. He wants $350 but I’ll offer him $300 if he takes it I’ll take it.

Last edited:
^ At this point if the price doesn’t drop when they become in hand I’ll just have to write it off in my mind & forget about it. Can’t justify paying the price of the Gundam SB’s for the Gunpla figure…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom