Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no shipping on TNF fleece or nuptse. I guess it'll be arriving after Christmas. Also charges fell off the separate orders. Supreme has never been this slow with shipping.

you order has never taken more than a week to ship? must be nice

I live in Jersey and most of my orders are usually processed and shipped by Friday and received on Saturday or the latest on Monday. I really haven't bought much this season so I really don't know how shipping has been.

I live in Jersey and most of my orders are usually processed and shipped by Friday and received on Saturday or the latest on Monday. I really haven't bought much this season so I really don't know how shipping has been.

Had no idea apparently they often take long. I am in NYC and was 100% confident ordering a fleece would make it in time for Christmas last Thursday. Then again I don't buy often enough to be an expert on it... the handful of orders I did make would go out Friday/Sat the absolute latest.

outside of the nerf guns and week 1s, i don't remember there being multiple weeks in a season where supreme lagged on orders like this. could just be the holidays and supply chain issues this time around?

Finally!!!

Attachments

• 9B43013B-220E-44D7-90A0-B49DD404B636.gif
    9B43013B-220E-44D7-90A0-B49DD404B636.gif
    2.5 MB · Views: 342
I didn't check pages back but has anyone received shipping for anything polartec yet?
yeah got polartec quarter zip pullover shipping late last night.
Also waiting for topper from restock.
None of these winter tees are really calling out aside from the Sean Cliver tee but I'm not compelled to just buy a shirt this week.

Goodfellas is one of the only movies I can sit down and watch whenever it comes on every time.

Surprised Ronnie hasn’t done a Goodfellas collab considering he had Ray Liotta model some clothes one time.

Still holding out hope my beanie and star get shipped...but the star won't be of use here in the west coast when it gets here 2022.

Tree gotta stay up all January at that point.

No topper shipping for me, has everyone gotten topper shipping?

Hoping they didn’t cancel my Thursday drop-time order for the red star because of the restock order I made on Friday for the gold star.

Contacted CS to request a size change on another order that I messed up and all they addressed was the slow shipping, not even acknowledged my request.

Has anyone successfully changed a size prior to Supreme shipping? Both sizes still in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom