Official Supreme Thread FW 21: Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone gotten Supreme to file a claim for a lost or stolen package before? Emailed about my lost order and they told me to check with the front porch, garage, backyard etc... Still not there.
I had my purple Keychain lost and I contacted them and they gave me a refund

I was in for the glass box and timbs but not at that retail price... I’m tired of buying dumb **** from supreme... those fitteds are way too much now.

In for the gloves for work cuz I wanna be the 2nd coolest DSNY worker now since “bing bong” went viral!

How much is that table :nerd:

4A26EE31-A9FE-4C47-8D87-EB758F3B34AA.jpeg

Looking to get rid of some stuff. Going to throw it on Reddit, grailed and eBay. Most of it is XL and everything is DS.

North face green fur XL
Under cover coaches XL
CNN tee (Navy XL, Red Medium)
Textured pattern sweater XL
Snakeskin TNF XL
Blue camo pants L
S logo beanie
Tennis balls
North Face Balaclava

87592AA8-4D4B-4A0B-9D7D-34E04315149E.jpeg

More polyester in grey hoodies usually.
thats what i thought too but theyre both marked as 100% cotton

my theory is that suupremes black hoodies run smaller than the same hoodie in a different color - most of my supreme sweaters are black, but my non-black hoodies generally fit looser.

I did purchase the charcoal off a reseller - if someone else has one and can verify theirs is 100% cotton too that'd be awesome

thats what i thought too but theyre both marked as 100% cotton

my theory is that suupremes black hoodies run smaller than the same hoodie in a different color - most of my supreme sweaters are black, but my non-black hoodies generally fit looser.

I did purchase the charcoal off a reseller - if someone else has one and can verify theirs is 100% cotton too that'd be awesome

That may be true, but black also looks slimmer even when it isn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom