Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sizing sucks on the Tees my L Naomi tee fits completely different then my L black cat or masterpiece one 🤦🏾‍♂️

Poncho and BOGO Sticker with week 1 shipment. So far only bird call has come in. Should be getting others today.

finally picked up my hat from my old house
16DD2C76-5C20-407F-A250-E776B54B2384.jpeg

yep something like that.

Thanks!

so at Bklyn today... I picked this up.
1B67F755-D64C-4514-8A91-653FA0F124BA.jpeg

I don’t know why I waste my time with these people. After realizing the Black Underline crew was still in stock I asked if I can switch it. They were like no you shoulda asked for the black 1st.. they were in desperate need of sales I think that’s why you were able to cop doubles. I had the red crew also but I told them no leave it. Then they tried pushing the incense in BOTH colors. I was like nah.

one day I’ll learn I’m too old for this ****!

It was bound to happen with the partial sale of the company. Increased production , increased sales...pretty soon the store workers will be working off commission like at Macys.
I do like how they keep the "original" store with the strict 1 per policy but then Brooklyn just goes crazy. Last time I was there on a quiet Sunday I saw a guy buy like 50 packs of boxer briefs...seriously

Saw that the jackets and fleeces were back. Ended up with a fleece. Not feeling the city lights jacket at all.

Hopefully wk 1 stickers make it in with the next few wks shipments. Luckily, got a sticker pack with bling bogo & black cat, and paint in one. The other 5 are all Naomi/loved by kids. :smh: I guess I’m missing pac & shop..

At least all my orders came in at once today.

Hopefully wk 1 stickers make it in with the next few wks shipments. Luckily, got a sticker pack with bling bogo & black cat, and paint in one. The other 5 are all Naomi/loved by kids. :smh: I guess I’m missing pac & shop..

At least all my orders came in at once today.

shop (mini in colors of tees) seem to be the sticker hardest to aquire

Got to checkout page about 15 times yesterday and today during restocks, but sold out every time. Think I should give up on the AF1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom