Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E9AAC13F-DBE8-4457-86F3-2AE55DCCA77C.jpeg

Meh, entered wrong CVV for natural sweatshirt and oreos, took forever to process to show me I effed up lol. Then on phone it wouldnt process either...couldnt get the oreo restocks either...if they even were legit. Ended up w navy cap, only wanted because I had the OG Timberland crew w the same design. Really dont need more sweatshirts anyway, but may cop off StockX. Figured there will be tons of oreos but maybe people believed the flip was 100 a pack or whatever nonsense I have seen posted lol

Well, at least Sup has made it easy for ppl to save money. Their “bot protection” if any, hasn’t been able to do jack last couple weeks. There was only a few items on my list this season anyway, so I may be about done since I can’t buy anything anyway. You would think they’d have enough for the masses (Oreo) after all the build, but typical bs from a bs company.

oreos actually sold out. supreme made millions off u fools just by selling them lmao

I still have this feeling they will hit some store somewhere, kind of like how NY released the subway cards

Just like you see the frenzy cause of coronavirus, you wanna picture how fools are gonna act seeing Supreme × Oreos in the cookie aisle? :lol: wild.

Saving money week in week out. #noreos #bogoreos

they’re reselling so #childsupporeos

coworker got the cookies but being a ***** about selling me a pack. :smh:

I thought the mouth piece area was going to be a stiffer plastic material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom