Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use mobile and right before a drop I add an item to the cart to see if my address is saved. If it's not I fill everything out and mis type my CC so it goes to processing. When the order doesn't complete I empty my cart and the address remains. Hope this helps yall!
Mobile seems to be fine, desktop isn’t working though. At least not for me

Had to try checking out like 5 times but finally went through. Couldn’t manage to get the chrome thoooo damn it

Attachments

• EE9C38A8-3F3D-44D4-93C4-E43832361132.jpeg
    EE9C38A8-3F3D-44D4-93C4-E43832361132.jpeg
    122.1 KB · Views: 559
It’ll prob be the packaging of the Oreos they sold like those Luden’s cough drops

I use mobile and right before a drop I add an item to the cart to see if my address is saved. If it's not I fill everything out and mis type my CC so it goes to processing. When the order doesn't complete I empty my cart and the address remains. Hope this helps yall!

This and also recaptcha demos.
Used to also delete the Supreme cookie (not Oreo) from browser every week too and redo again, but seems to help if left alone past couple years.

I grabbed the Crossover hoodie since the Black was sitting. Its ironic because it was initially the item I wanted the most this week at first but passed initially due to me not being able to wear it until the winter here in Florida

no, it will be a shirt with a oreo on it.

Cupid shirt was a bad reference on my part cause it was the product itself. I’m talking a shirt with the Oreo package on it, more similar to the Luden’s (though hopefully not angled like that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom