Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have made sense if they dropped these in like 100 groups of 100 t shirts or something or however many they made. Manual could hit.

0C8BB329-4038-4BF7-89DF-AE6646DC3F01.png
Real Life Bozos

mine was stuck on processing like usual and the same amount of time as a W but nope, sold out

Ultimately, they care more about protecting their brand value than they ever did about raising money for COVID aid. Otherwise, they would have produced far more of these shirts.

Oh well, at least they are still raising SOME money.
I mean, it hurts their brand value for me. I love Supreme and, therefore, hold them to a high standard. I also feel like people should be doing what they can to help right now, and this is a bit embarrassing for a company that could have raised much, much more.

I mean, it hurts their brand value for me. I love Supreme and, therefore, hold them to a high standard. I also feel like people should be doing what they can to help right now, and this is a bit embarrassing for a company that could have raised much, much more.

i dont believe that, its something

theres billionaires and brands that donated nothing

I really don't even care any more man..
Their stuff is kinda garbsge and the tees fit stupid weird now. My who the **** is supreme tee looked ridiculous. Last thing I got that i liked was the CITH hood. Solid piece albeit heavy as hell.

That may be true or they only made a smaller number of those jackets because I got the cups which were a hot item. You may be right though...who knows anymore...
Yea reality is if you’re not a computer expert or extremely lucky your two options are pay resell or keep it pushing nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom