Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking like a pass week.
Orange camp a waxed cotton or canvas?
Manual Relief tee touched down.

A83599E0-B11D-4C25-9764-A8DD09DBD467.jpeg

0C7FD45C-1FFD-4F38-A632-BF4A7C524775.jpeg

Finally got my shipping. Cups and socks be here tomorrow but getting shipped separately. This week just going for lighter cat print camp cap and maybe overdyed shorts in light camo.

If I couldn’t touch your Rona-Bogo I definitely ain’t touching the bike. I’m out this week, may visit Stockx for my fix.........

I’m waiting to snipe another boat tee off StockEx ( got the rust color) there’s only 15 bids and about 45 sellers in my size, I done lowered my offer three times LoL

Heather pink tee From the initial drop came in yesterday. I almost trashed the stickers not expecting them to be loose, Thought I only got the 1 Bogo.

7D945FAE-A6E6-4DD1-92B3-2B928E265EFF.jpeg

Getting my mugs and mat tomorrow after 837363773 days

Oh, and if anyone was wondering—I found out what happened with my FIRST package from UPS. Second shipment of the pouch was REQUESTED by me to pick up at facility. They approve request at 7:39am. This was the last status update I saw on my app. Guy in the facility tells me it’s not there, status was changed to deliver by truck at 7:41am. I catch the UPS guy and he gives me my other package I ordered from Mitchell & Ness, but tells me he doesn’t have another one for me. I ask him to check again and he goes down and says nah. I follow him to his truck, watch him look through every shelf. Get a call from UPS at 10:30pm and they tell me the package was intact in his truck.

so now at this point I’m convinced homie is messing around with my **** (it’s a new UPS driver. Gotta be mid-20’s). So I order some boxers to see if he’d do it again. I called the supervisors desk to let them know what I’m doing. I requested Normal delivery 3rd package and now status said attempt failed, I was home all day and my doorman and mailroom was on the look out. Today I see a new UPS Driver ask about the other one Who’s been messing with my packages. He tells me he won’t be doing my route anymore. I like this new guy. He’s older, married and seems like he’s all business.

I’m still going to request item pick ups moving forward. Lesson learned smh

Last edited:
If the jacket really is 278, Im gonna cop. Hows the sizing on Barbour? Im 6'1, is medium a safe bet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom