Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
3A75A7B8-DD6B-4F50-84CD-85628C6973FD.jpeg

this reminds me, I've been meaning to ask if any regulars in NYC have a sz L (unworn) in the expedition jacket in this colorway that they would wanna trade for a M or XL?

Just a daily reminder that the people at Supreme are ****ing idiots. I emailed em yesterday about my purple silver sufferer hoodie yesterday because it still hasn’t shipped and got this:

208A1627-6D49-4B1B-A03A-B6095746741F.png

I replied with my screen shot from their mobile site but I doubt I’ll ever hear back from them lol.

9B413B1F-4C2C-4BF1-AB58-4AEE49C94B72.jpeg

So apparently even if you go manual and have a slim chance of copping, they’ll still randomly deny your order because of “automated software”.

worse part is the morons selling the hoodie on SX for under retail. But if I try to buy, the processing, shipping, and tax brings it to $25 over retail. Why are people willingly taking a loss like this just to get SX paid.

In conclusion, **** supreme and **** the people that resell supreme.
tenor.gif

Love the expedition fleece up there but it’s way too hot for me here in the Bay Area. I use it a couple of times a year but usually reach for a lighter piece

Didn’t get the jacket color I wanted because I was too slow, threw a tan/gold in the cart because I was salty, hit checkout, realized that was dumb, tried to close the window....order confirmed.

Certainly the dumbest way I’ve hit on a hyped release.

Already got shipping on the jacket this morning, should be here tomorrow.... only 1.9lbs? Thought itd be heavier lol atleast 3-4lbs

Good to hear -- I know it's been posted before but, how do you search UPS for your order???

Much appreciated in advance :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom