Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fire week 🔥
Dragon hoodie
Floral pants
Floral shirt
Bowl

I’ll probably only get one of these, don’t know which one yet

This one!!

7A2D7E5F-5EF9-4307-9ACB-40A84FDA2579.jpeg
Yes!!!

Well that's the other problem. Any feedback on if these run small? I wear 9-9.5 and she got the 8-10 and these things are way too small.

the slippers run so damn small im a size 7.5-8 and even the damn 8-10 dont fit me in them slippers.

i got both to red and and white

Has anyone bought the bicycle helmet? I'm thinking about grabbing it because I'm on my bike a lot nowadays.

i cop’d cuz my son learned how to ride his bike w/o training wheels and i went out riding one day w/o a helmet and he asked me why i didn’t have one on. Lol. Gotta measure your head and go on the Giro website and look at their measurements to determine what size you are.

Has anyone bought the bicycle helmet? I'm thinking about grabbing it because I'm on my bike a lot nowadays.

ive rocked mine this last month. its pretty comfy... wish i woulda went red though...

with that said.. dont know if im puling the trigger for the Hulk Hogan durag Brotha'!

but i may get the cycling shirt

i cop’d cuz my son learned how to ride his bike w/o training wheels and i went out riding one day w/o a helmet and he asked me why i didn’t have one on. Lol. Gotta measure your head and go on the Giro website and look at their measurements to determine what size you are.

i went with a Small by accident and it fits fine a lil snug around the chin i'll manage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom