Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the upper leg is fine, it’s all the bunching up at the bottom I don’t like... it looks like I’m hiding something in my ankles lmao. It’s a short person problem :rofl:

I know it's extra money, but hit up your tailor and they'll make them fit exactly how you'd like.

UPS delay descriptions on point

Not even mad. Protesters need to fight the good fight. :nthat:

20200602_144454.jpg
The next update you might get is looted.

This weeks drop def. should be cancelled. I hope to God they don’t use what’s happening as some sorry excuse to profit from it.

Hey guys, Ive never boughten Supreme in my life but im interested in this shirt. Ive measured some of my button ups and kind of have an idea of how itll fit. But im just wondering a few things before committing 158$ to a place I cant return.

1. Does anyone here own this above shirt or anything like it?
2. Does anyone know the material its made out of?
3. Does it shirt run big or small?

Im usually a Large in every shirt I own so im just being cautious. Ty Niketalk.

Hey guys, Ive never boughten Supreme in my life but im interested in this shirt. Ive measured some of my button ups and kind of have an idea of how itll fit. But im just wondering a few things before committing 158$ to a place I cant return.

1. Does anyone here own this above shirt or anything like it?
2. Does anyone know the material its made out of?
3. Does it shirt run big or small?

Im usually a Large in every shirt I own so im just being cautious. Ty Niketalk.
They have the measurements at the bottom where it says sizing, but that type of shirt usually runs true to size so go with your L.

They have the measurements at the bottom where it says sizing, but that type of shirt usually runs true to size so go with your L.
Yeah I measured some of my other brand button ups with the sizing but I was more so curious if anyone here owns something like that shirt and know the material? I know the title says silk but the pictures look nothing like silk. It looks like a heavy cotton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom