Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
had 3 items in cart hoody t **** and keychain

after 5 mine went through

only the keychain

didn't even give me the item sold out remove message just checked out keychain lol

went back for the hoody

I missed the t shirt which I wanted the most ironically

Lol the processing bar got stuck for like 2 or 3 min. Thought it was my internet, changed bands, so I added to cart 2 or 3 times and checked out again.
525202011650.jpg

Caught the bags on restock. Processing bar took a long time. Mobile manual :nthat:.
5252020111931.jpg

That was tough. I got the high traffic alert like 4 times. The ziplocs sould out on me I said screw the key chain and just went for tote and processing bar took like 5 minutes and then my wifi disconnected. I thought I was out back until I just got the email alert. How much are the ziplocs going for?

went for the tote first, and then double backed for the ziplocks. I'm annoyed that it wouldn't let me checkout the 4 pack, kept bouncing me to the cart and it wasn't even sold out or crossed out. had to checkout 2 just to secure them

1593098618524.png 1593098596315.png

Carted the purple tote and got stuck on the payment processing. Went on my laptop and the purple tote sold out so i didn’t think i got. Just checked my email and my payment processed! Gonna surprise the wife

Could you get more than one zip lock bags?
Like everyone else, processing froze but still went through.
Never even saw the confirmation page. Just kicked me back out to supremes site. Then I got the email a couple mins later

first time I cart 2 items lol
It was able to get 4 packs at once. It be like that sometimes...

Yall men give at least one of those pink bags to this woman in here, smfh goofy asses
Im sure someone WOULD but only 1 person seemed to cook. It load OOS for me..

copped 2 ziplocks & the Bowery tee
Boonies came sold out. And the

204E1091-3BAE-4D07-AEF6-48025FE2CE4A.png

was on processing 9 minutes, left the app, checked my email went back to the app & it was straight to confirmation.

409D3595-2310-4E11-B99D-49337FAE8A40.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom