Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of want to setup the distorted deck to skate again

giphy.gif

33FDDCDC-E65C-4F4A-877B-AA7AE6C290C3.jpeg

Order 1 has came...looks like by reading this thread i lucked up on the motion sticker

hopefully social sticker comes with 2nd order

I did, he said they didnt have any more, reggies were the only ones that i could see in the glass counter display. Or he could have been holding out because I said one more thing like 3 times because the sales rep failed to get the items I asked for even tho they were in stock. Maybe he was upset because he had to u know, do some customer service

Spent about the same in SF and just for 2 reggies as well, shrug.

Ok so my buddy finished making one into a keychain. What do y’all think? He said he’d be willing to make more but doesn’t know how much he’d charge for them yet. He wants to know how much interest there is for these so if you think you’d want them let me know about how many you’d want so he can get an idea of how many to print and estimate how long it’ll take.

85057899-A2FA-4E8C-9646-17CF6A414D2A.gif
6FE907BB-9FF6-4995-8C61-BF77E8C7211D.jpeg
in for Atleast 2/4.
2 without keychain and maybe 2 with... depends on price tbh.

east coast/nyc fambs, whats the longest you've waited for a shipment/shipping email?

i normally get my shipments in fri/sat the week of the drop sometimes monday. i still havent received a shipping email for my umbrella, lizard & social tees

east coast/nyc fambs, whats the longest you've waited for a shipment/shipping email?

i normally get my shipments in fri/sat the week of the drop sometimes monday. i still havent received a shipping email for my umbrella, lizard & social tees
I’m in NYC and I just got my shipping email for lizard and social tees about an hour ago.

Damn, the Oakland UPS is a s*** show. No wonder I’m not getting my stuff. It’s even in the news and their yelp is full of bad reviews. They lost track of everything and a lot of people won’t be getting their packages. They completed my claim and can’t find the tote and ziploc. Had to email supreme to let them know to refund me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my tote and ziplocs, tote smashed up 3 out of 4 ziploc boxes.
Where in the bay are you?! Looks like UPS on Pardee in Oakland is messing up bad.

Might be the minority on this but I've always loved the Goadome. Hated Timb's because they aren't good for MI winters. Nike Boots are perfect for it. Looking forward to this.
In NYC during the mid to late 2000's Nike boots were poppin.

For a sliver of time id argue they were more popular than Timbs.
Nike boots were huge down here in the DMV too...

Nike boots like the Goadomes are great.
Even picked up a pair of royal blue Foamdomes way back that’s still solid now for winter.
Could hurt somebody with those beasts.

Supreme’s response:

[TD valign="top"]Customer Service (Supreme)
Jul 8, 2020, 5:04 PM EDT
As we noted multiple lost packages associated with your information, this address has been flagged for further investigation.

Supreme[/TD]

Might have to stop buying supreme. The other claim was UPS lost my ramm hoodie too

I attached all the claim info from UPS that shows that they can’t locate the package too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom