Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bought red mugs off stocks and they told me it would be here on the 27th of july. so around the 20th they receive them for authentication. 2 days later they say they were fake and don't refund me, they just don't give me a choice and go to the next seller. so now its been even more time and the next set are now in route for authentication... smh das disgust

Last edited:
Random question.. what do you guys use to prevent sweat stains on camp caps?

i just broke out my tan camp today and with this NYC heat wave I got like 2 or 3 sweat spots.

Random question.. what do you guys use to prevent sweat stains on camp caps?

i just broke out my tan camp today and with this NYC heat wave I got like 2 or 3 sweat spots.
I've found it pretty much impossible on some of the lighter colors. It's not a problem for me on the darker colors, which I can just wash normally by soaking in a bowl of soapy water.

R.I.P. Nalgene bottle. I've dropped it so many times, but the 6ft drop from my locker at work finally did it in. New ones from this season are gonna get rotated in.
IMG_5966.JPG

I've found it pretty much impossible on some of the lighter colors. It's not a problem for me on the darker colors, which I can just wash normally by soaking in a bowl of soapy water.
Not sure how it'd react to your head/skin/hair, but maybe you can Scotchgard the inside?

Breaking News Story:

Stockx is FOR SURE manipulating the sales data because I sold the JPG shades for $797 last night/this morn. So why does the last & only sale was for $1,060?!
2762B7D0-DF1A-4D32-9175-9B33E1AFFC6C.png 60AFEC5B-EE83-493B-A5A9-336F14318C52.png E5A5BE5B-6D24-40E7-A8FC-F82351F74265.png

Edit: Decided that since I haven't worn yet might as well get rid of em... LOL

Last edited:
2 breaking news stories:

1) I posted a high price at $797 for my JPG Repro Shades not thinking they’d sell...and they did. Kinda wanna cancel the transaction or do you think I should just take the money?
2762B7D0-DF1A-4D32-9175-9B33E1AFFC6C.png

2) Stockx is FOR SURE manipulating the sales data because I sold the JPG shades for $797 last night/this morn. So why does the last & only sale was for $1,060?!
60AFEC5B-EE83-493B-A5A9-336F14318C52.png E5A5BE5B-6D24-40E7-A8FC-F82351F74265.png

I think it’ll show the price you sell it at once the whole transaction is complete

I think it’ll show the price you sell it at once the whole transaction is complete
Thats not how its works though. If you were to sell something right now it would/should show up as the last sale regardless if the sell has been completed. Ive bought something in the past and the price stayed as a previous sell price even when the item didnt pass authentication.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom