Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Decided since I struck out on the Royal Jet Skate Deck and only walked away with the Black that I'd just cop it resell.
Ended up finding a seller with the Royal Jet deck & the Silver Balloons Deck for sale so decided to grab both. There is just something about that silver balloons that makes me want it when before I thought the image was clownish...
balloons deck restocked in both colorways.

you sure no duties bro? customs might send us a note no?

Lol. If they were all in one cart, UPS gonna hit the duties. If it's all separate, I think he should be good. I'm still trying to figure out whether it's 150 CAD or USD for the total duty less amount. Taxes should still end up being charged though.

I still remember last time Spalding gonz dropped. I misssed the restock cause I was at lunch and someone in the thread copped multiples and blessed a bunch of NTers in the thread. I didn’t get one, but I thought it was dope.
I remember that. I passed but w/e

Copped the gucci colored Nuova York on the restock. Not what I originally wanted but I’ll take what I can get since I missed the 11am drop. If I can snag a white verify tee in xl that would be great

white loose gauge beanie restocked and I was tempted to order it for my wife because me and our two daughters will all have loose gauge beanies when I receive my orders I placed today...she might feel left out 🤷‍♂️

it sold out though

I swear I carted more than one name tag but think I got only one.
verify tee was my favorite of the bunch, plus it has Kermit on it
If you want an extra pack I'll send you one of my two. I have no need for 200 name tags lol.

I will admit.

wouldnt be mad if it all got cancelled and my money went back in my account.

the thrill of the buy is over.

Feeling the same way. Four hours after the drop I'm sitting here feeling like I just woke up after a bender wondering what in the hell I just did :lol:

If you want an extra pack I'll send you one of my two. I have no need for 200 name tags lol.

Feeling the same way. Four hours after the drop I'm sitting here feeling like I just woke up after a bender wondering what in the hell I just did :lol:
Thanks dude we’ll see!

In and out. Smooth process.
7E4D09F2-5A43-445E-986B-D3B8D31C539A.jpeg

you hook anyone up?
they must've not like your face
they must have not like your face.did three orders, site lagged at first but then ran smooth

I hooked up 2 people who HMU and one that texted me.
And yes I’m ugly so no gloves or stickers for me... we all not cute!
Are they still taking phones for your list when you go instore?

nah they took a pic of your phone.. at least Bklyn did.
FF281FCA-C312-4601-923D-FBAA0623E760.jpeg

this wa I ended up getting plus Headlamps and 8 labels on mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom