Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just realized this hat is awesome :smh: hope it restocks
328F5E51-1EF6-407A-BAE0-C238BFAADA9D.png

At least I got the jet tee, blue loose gauge beanie and playing cards :pimp:

this and the digi floral camo tee were the ‘maybe I should have added it to my list.’

Now that emails are finally out. I'm really happy to acquire this underrated piece.
Screenshot_20200820-153342.jpg

Sweater is fly as hell, butvthere is absolutely no way my fat old white *** could pull that off :lol:

Pretty sure your first info post from UK drop signaled about a dozen posts after of people buying today this color for Futura logo. Know changed my mind from usual Red. Said before doing good work with the UK/EU headsup.
:emoji_beers:

lippythelion lippythelion is like a gatdam oracle for us here in the States. Dude is Nostradamus talking to us from the future. He's been invaluable to this community for years now, and I wish there was a way we could thank him... but most weeks he's already gotten everything he wants before we all wake up anyway.

Apparently I hit on the tee cause I have a charge on my card but no order confirmation email this morning and never got to the confirmation screen either. On top of that now I have to fight supreme to get them to apply a credit I have from an item returned last season as well :smh:

Sweater is fly as hell, butvthere is absolutely no way my fat old white *** could pull that off :lol:

lippythelion lippythelion is like a gatdam oracle for us here in the States. Dude is Nostradamus talking to us from the future. He's been invaluable to this community for years now, and I wish there was a way we could thank him... but most weeks he's already gotten everything he wants before we all wake up anyway.
This is one of the best if not best posts in this forum Showing appreciation to one person is awesome. But this is the best thread on Nt.
lippythelion lippythelion is the mvp.

One of the craziest cops in a while

Went to cart the white basketball first and got soldout..then I went for mint and added it to cart...tried to check out and it says sold out....then I went to get the playing cards and pressed checkout and not realizing that I still had the out of stock mint basketball in my cart I didn't think it would go through because of the ball being out of stock but before I did anything it checks me out with the ball and the cards w confirmation window...bless week 1

Just like everyone else, processing bar took hella long and I received confirmation email hella long after.

Thought I got all the all accessories I wanted in the first cart
Cards
Plate
Stash Bottle
Headlamp

Had to go back later and grab name tags only because I forgot on the first cart and I added white Futura tee to convince myself shipping was worth it.

Oof, i slept in not realizing online was today. Grabbed a keybak for my badge.

Going in-store SF tomorrow round 5pm...were most of the accessories still stocked? Namely were there any black headlamps left and playing cards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom