Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last good nike collab to me was Foamposites and the basketball shorts and jersey it came with...then Jordan collab

Flask reminds me of something Bilbo Baggins and them would have

Got my last order today

95F7A714-1B68-4B0D-8B63-8FF6B2A9040C.jpeg
Sulfur beanie is gorgeous

Order 2/2 suppose to come Friday. Said delivery today, moved to tomorrow. Checked an hour ago and it said Wednesday. Just checked and it moved to Thursday. Sigh...Ups.

I bought two more items on 8/25 and 8/26 but never got a confirmation email so I assumed they were cancelled, but I just checked my bank statement and one of them has been charged. I don't have a transaction number or anything on my statement, what do you guys think I should do in this situation? Wait for Supreme to send me the email or contact them about these ghost transactions, one of which I got charged for?

I bought two more items on 8/25 and 8/26 but never got a confirmation email so I assumed they were cancelled, but I just checked my bank statement and one of them has been charged. I don't have a transaction number or anything on my statement, what do you guys think I should do in this situation? Wait for Supreme to send me the email or contact them about these ghost transactions, one of which I got charged for?
If you still want the items sit tight, it takes ages to fulfill week 1 orders.
Have you got the UPS app or have you signed up to UPS MyChoice? More often than not I get UPS shipping notices before Supreme shipping emails.
I put three more orders in last week and the only proof I have are the screenshots of the website order confirmation page and the Paypal emails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom