Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently

457EA2A0-026B-4335-B36C-80F0E32E8330.jpeg

My brother

^ i agree the S hoodie is hard... woulda copped if it was the only thing i wanted from this week... dont want to sound like a broken record but the chair was first priority lol

Haven’t seen anyone with the non order confirmation but items charged on cc shipped, so I’m guessing it’s a ghost order for sure.

My fav piece from Week 1 came in finally
1E669E15-4C33-4458-B7CC-D09331DD3E19.jpeg
I picked this up in-store...tried it on at home.

So cut and sew shirts are also now following the same sizing as the t-shirts, for me at least. Short and boxy. Ended up gifting to my nephew.

Gonna try and make a walk-in appointment for tomorrow SF to grab a chair too if they still have any, hopefully.

I picked this up in-store...tried it on at home.

So cut and sew shirts are also now following the same sizing as the t-shirts, for me at least. Short and boxy. Ended up gifting to my nephew.

Gonna try and make a walk-in appointment for tomorrow SF to grab a chair too if they still have any, hopefully.
This is funny because I wore the appliqué shirt yesterday and my gf said I looked boxy in it. Ive never been told that before.

Haven’t seen anyone with the non order confirmation but items charged on cc shipped, so I’m guessing it’s a ghost order for sure.
But its so damn weird to see a lot of people get ghosted like that
Its either you get card declined and no charge or you get card declined but still get the confirmation email

First off, I don’t know how I missed the chair Thursday seeing how nearly everyone got thru. I’m usually good about one-item cart checkouts.
Looking to buy one if someone is looking to resell.

Lastly, I’m disappointed with plate, it’s not microwave safe.
Originally purchased for work to either use as a daily lunch plate and/or place in my office for my daily bs (it’s only use now).
42FAF4B5-7EAD-4E40-8308-CF96DEB6BAEE.jpeg

Apologies if someone covered this already, just sucks.

First off, I don’t know how I missed the chair Thursday seeing how nearly everyone got thru. I’m usually good about one-item cart checkouts.
Looking to buy one if someone is looking to resell.

Lastly, I’m disappointed with plate, it’s not microwave safe.
Originally purchased for work to either use as a daily lunch plate and/or place in my office for my daily bs (it’s only use now).
42FAF4B5-7EAD-4E40-8308-CF96DEB6BAEE.jpeg

Apologies if someone covered this already, just sucks.
I have never heard of plate not being safe for a microwave :lol:

Hitting up the sf store at noon today. Gonna drive up for the off chance that they have a folding chair lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom