Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My photo tees. Maybe split opinions on this (Reddit would have a heart attack).
unnamed.jpg
What kinda frames are those? Can you link me where you bought them from? I was thinking of doing something like this for my Kobe jerseys and Box logo tees

i only wash and dry my tees when i first get them to shrink them.... after that i cold wash and hang dry

Really regretting not picking up the green dyed basketball shorts. Hoping I can grab them on another restock or close to retail on secondary in the next day or two :nerd:

Life is a beach ...
Please let me know if you experience any fading on the shorts, whether from the ocean, sun or washing them. I've had two pairs of these that faded horribly the first time I wore them, and it's completely scared me off of buying their "water shorts" again in the future.

Infinite Jest is the flex in this photo!

Haha I enjoyed this comment, I have read IJ twice :nerd:. Gravity's Rainbow is in the pile two along from IJ but its not high enough to be in the pic.

I went lookin at the books too, the Bukowski is what jumped out to me.

Nice Sup display but more impressed with the literature.

Haha thanks dude!
I think it’s well done 689r 689r , all the same sizes?

Yeah, all DS size M.

ARC GLIII in profile pic, quality literature...You can do whatever you want with your Supreme stuff you have my respect :lol:

Haha thanks sir, glad my life choices are appreciated.

Haven’t received a confirmation or shipping email for Thursday’s Nike crewneck but the charge is still on my card. Think I went through this for the Madonna tee where it just showed up at my front door but I’m still curious how this will go.

Please let me know if you experience any fading on the shorts, whether from the ocean, sun or washing them. I've had two pairs of these that faded horribly the first time I wore them, and it's completely scared me off of buying their "water shorts" again in the future.
Salt water yesterday
will be in the pool all day today

should have some decent results

Attachments

• 86DAA999-A9F4-4873-85B5-AC24051E9BF6.jpeg
    86DAA999-A9F4-4873-85B5-AC24051E9BF6.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 180
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom