Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
site was a mess

went blk pac bc i goofed. Got sold out.

Went to blood pac. Took forever to get to check out.

Then check out bar took foreverrrrr to fill up. So i just left it and went to another broswer to do naomi tee

Came back and saw pac was checked out at 1104

Naomi gave me way more problems than pac. Bc i had a sold out pac in cart and it was stuck

And then checkout button was dead

Eventually checked out light pupl naomi at 1112

Then camo back. Wanted to added blk cat tee but gone so got grey instead. That checked out at 1118

Wasted enough monies on a trash week smh

This season gonna be worse than last lmao smh

got all conf emails too

want another shop tee but dont know what to change to make it work. tried wife's name diff card to same address and doesnt work

I was stuck on the processing bar and I had to open another screen to checkout on a red Pac tee. I grabbed that and the black Shop tee on the second go around.

Last edited:
Two carts:
1st:
Khaki Military Camp
Black Overdyed

2nd:
Grey Shop
Grey Paint

checkout was slow and got card declined twice but I got what I wanted.

hope everyone cooks in here

Wanted:
L Tupac tee in black or ash gray
L dark Loyal S hoodie
White overdyed beanie.

didn’t hit on anything :lol: :smh:

Just wanted Tupac tee. Of course that didnt happen. Mobile is a dud at this point. I never get to access my cart anymore.

Site was bugging, as expected, so after I carted the Pac tee I thrw in the Purple Naomi in because it was lagging. NEVER SEEN A CONFIRMATION PAGE!
But got an email 8 min after the drop.

Cooked Zippo, Nalgene and PAc deck through persistance lol.

still salty i got hit with white tupac tee. anyone wanna trade grey M for white M

Attachments

• IMG_1107.jpg
    IMG_1107.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 77
Figured it was a L going black Tupac but I ain’t really want the tee ... so once BS was just focused on getting the Bling tee, and S logo hoodie with red water bottle which is what I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom