Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope I get at least one poncho in my orders and the Paint logo sticker.

Should have went for the black cherries tee instead of white. It pops more in the black tee.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long does it take to get an order confirmation??

my first time ordering

site was terrible. mobile was loading at one point but kept going back to closed. On laptop, sizes kept changing, got kicked back to homepage a million times (where the 'shop' button started being greyed out), processing took forever. I had to move from google to Firefox for most of my carts.

Got everything I was going for, most importantly the black paint tee and blue track jacket. I better get my stickers with all those damn carts...ordered a buncha bull**** lol

got charged and emails for all orders within a minute or two

Yea this was the slowest I’ve seen it on first day in a while. Got the two tees I wanted (cherries, shop) but had to do two carts. Couldn’t add both to my cart for anything.

How long does it take to get an order confirmation??

my first time ordering
You should get confirmations by the end of the day....there’s only been a few times I remember getting it days after. Today I got confirmation instantly I feel like so I would imagine by this evening all confirms would be done.

and now we wait for shipping related posts
birdman.gif

Copped da navy cut out hoodie

Am I missing it or did the small logo LS not drop?

Been a while fellas. Moving, attempting to buy a house, worrying about buying a house, finally buying a house...

But started the season with a bang! Placed 4 multiple item orders, even though site was buggy and kept showing items in stock that weren't. Very surprised at being able to get smalls in pretty much all items.

Hoping this is a sign of things to come for this season.

Hey, how are Supreme Cargo Pants in general? Quality, sizing, etc.

I'm considering either grabbing a pair from this S/S season or getting a similar Off-Brand pair for less than half the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom