Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if you HAVE to show them the card you registered with? Even if you're planning on paying with cash? Or does it matter if the card you registered with is diff from the name you registered with? LOL

even during slow weeks and bad spots, they’ve always checked to make sure my card matches the one I registered with.

Might go for the Fox jacket, I like that it’s subtle.

yo guys, i got a text from bk at 4pm. i responded with yes but i didnt get a confirmation text after. is that a L?

Anyone know if you HAVE to show them the card you registered with? Even if you're planning on paying with cash? Or does it matter if the card you registered with is diff from the name you registered with? LOL

they check the card, your id and the text

you have to show them the card you registered with, its on their little tablet thing that confirms your name and card

you have to show them the card you registered with, its on their little tablet thing that confirms your name and card
i mean i have the card, but will they still let me in if it doesnt match with the name i registered with? Like I would be paying with cash. Ex: name registered John. Name on card James. I have both card and ID

I'm pretty sure the registered name and the card has to match too. Unless you're under 18 and used your parents card and they're present to prove that its their card and helping you purchase (I've seen this).

my drivers license doesnt match my credit card address but i have an old drivers license with the address. is this going to be a problem checking in store?

they don't check address, just your name that matches the registration and the credit card number and name that matches your ID and your ID that matches your face lol. But that last check is a little iffy

i mean i have the card, but will they still let me in if it doesnt match with the name i registered with? Like I would be paying with cash. Ex: name registered John. Name on card James. I have both card and ID

whatever you pay with has nothing to do with registering/getting in. the card you used to register has to match your id

damn, no 4pm love :frown:

...i’ll be right back, my eyes are sweating
giphy.gif

How do the ls tees fit?

Wear a large in tees and Xl in hoodies. 6'3 so I can't stand short long sleeve arms... Also don't want it super boxy.

Should I go large or XL?

How do the ls tees fit?

Wear a large in tees and Xl in hoodies. 6'3 so I can't stand short long sleeve arms... Also don't want it super boxy.

Should I go large or XL?

6’4,245lbs. Xl in tees and hoodies. The sleeves are JUST the perfect length. Like one accidental messed up laundry cycle from my wife and the shirt would be unwearable lol
8EAA3F05-648B-48FE-A890-459CB45151C8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom