Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the toothpaste sitting make you want it less?

because I only wanted it as an add-in with my boxlogo which didn’t cart. It wasn’t a top priority (just like the key chain). I wouldn’t have purchased and processed the toothpaste by self purposefully. And now the safest and secure option for the toothpaste (semi-consumable) has been pretty much depleted. I don’t buy toothpaste second hand.......

because I only wanted it as an add-in with my boxlogo which didn’t cart. It wasn’t a top priority (just like the key chain). I wouldn’t have purchased and processed the toothpaste by self purposefully. And now the safest and secure option for the toothpaste (semi-consumable) has been pretty much depleted. I don’t buy toothpaste second hand.......

huh??? This doesn’t sound like a sober thought at all.

I referenced a previous post of mine about the toothpaste and how the boxlogo LS T-shirt didn’t cart when I was trying to cart both. Also that I wouldn’t have only purchased the toothpaste and paid $10 shipping purposefully.

I’m done answering questions. I don’t even see y’all in here like that. So have a great day.....

I don’t buy toothpaste second hand.......

I ONLY buy second hand toothpaste

3c1d7a1e855edc2b1992927f0df1a015--funny-faces-pictures-funny-pictures-of-people.jpg

It’s just that tiresome catch 22 post to ultimately say you only buy things you’re told to. Old, long winded, played out.

Man so I paid $17 for two tooth paste ($10 for shipping) and they both came in super beat. For $10 they couldnt ship it in a little box like they do for hats?
Still waiting on shipping info for shirts

Man so I paid $17 for two tooth paste ($10 for shipping) and they both came in super beat. For $10 they couldnt ship it in a little box like they do for hats?
Still waiting on shipping info for shirts
Bags are cheaper to ship probably. Got to maximize profits!

What sucks is that they canceled my shirt order RIGHT AFTER I placed the order for toothpaste. Had to reorder my shirts. I wouldve just have had them all in 1 order.

Cheeky as hell

Also, I wish theyed make a droopy beanie. So far Ive bought two beanies from last year and they seem small. Gave them to my 8 year old to rock lol

So the fleece is reversible with a liner on the inside. So its not actual fleece on the interior.
I do want a fleece but rather just grab a north face or patagonia fleece that is actually fleece on the inside.

Pass week most likely although the velour S logo hat is dope in that rich blue

The fleece is nice, I really like the color blocking but not for me.

Gas tank and skate tool were on my list but I'm just not in the mood this week.
I was thinking about the gas tank and skate tool also but that tank is kinda small, only 1.3 gal. Won’t mind the skate tool but it’s not a big deal, maybe I’ll try for the tool online if I could get through.

No text for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom