Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. Hopefully nothin worth coppin will be droppin this week, site gonna be clogged up again.

Sounds like bs, there’s NO WAY those are 96

supreme is too damn greedy to make a Nike collab 96 bucks lmao

but I hope I eat my words and y’all can cop for 96, just doubt it

$96 seems to be confirmed via multiple sources post that $250 or whatever absurd retail rumor. Still skeptical as well though lol. Seems to good to be true. In for the whites.

Coppin some whites . If the constant restocks are true I’ll probably get a total of 3 before the season is over

Supreme Nike collabs are usually similarly priced to the non collab version of the shoe so $96 isn’t surprising. The SBs from last year was $110.

How much do a regular pair of white air forces retail for?

So no way to get both black/white online ? Since we can’t buy the same item in one address right? I still can’t figure it out since last week I try to get another beanie but just can’t.

So no way to get both black/white online ? Since we can’t buy the same item in one address right? I still can’t figure it out since last week I try to get another beanie but just can’t.
You can buy both but you need a different card and jig your address a bit

like if you live in 1234 birch st

You can put Birch Street 1234 or 1234 birch Street apt 100 (even if you don’t live in an apartment building)

From Supreme, it’s $96 fam. $96 for these was way more believable than the $250 people threw out earlier.
6A66AD71-C3CA-4163-926D-E63DE7F2CCB5.jpeg

Supreme email states forced will be constantly restocked for “seasons”

so going forward ?

Seems like it...The rumor of these basically being available all the time like the Hanes stuff is true I guess...I can get with that...

What I’d really like to see is just a pair black white old skool’s with a bogo on it available all season every season...

For $96 and mass produced...i might grab a pair of the whites on an off week

also thought that email would be shipping info from my week 1 got kind of bitter it was just about AF1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom