Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here for the "it grew on me" comments

tenor.gif
tenor.gif

Deadass, why would anyone do that trade?
If both parties don’t care about profit then I don’t see why not but I forgot that’s what’s More important with.......
Help me acquire the bogo for retail, I’ll help you acquire a bogo for retail. Whats wrong with what I’m asking?

If both parties don’t care about profit then I don’t see why not but I forgot that’s what’s More important with.......
Help me acquire the bogo for retail, I’ll help you acquire a bogo for retail. Whats wrong with what I’m asking?
I understand your thinking, but boys not rollin with that trade at all. Hope somebody blesses you though.

you are not helping them acquire a box tee at retail if you are trading a tee for a hooded sweatshirt my guy, You are trading a tee you got for retail that is now worth the same as a hooded sweatshirt for retail

How many people do you think is only buying for resale?
Should I toss my hat in for a lovely “L”? Lol

So the refrigewear blank goes for $100-130 (and is rated for -50F temps :wow:). But I would expect msrp of $250 just because.

Gonna try hard for a M black cross logo. If I fail, ill buy off anyone here, will pay over retail for your time lol.

Man they couldve designed the crogo beanie better. Like the horizontal logo on the ribbed band part and the vertical logo moving upwards from it. The way they placed up high looks so weird

STILL IN

Hmmm, contemplating that blue denim shirt after I inevitably fail on the cross logo. Hopefully a small will still be around by then.

Haven’t use Fillr for awhile just know that they closed the app! How come I gonna fill it fast enough then smh. Any suggestions to fight the bot?

Haven’t use Fillr for awhile just know that they closed the app! How come I gonna fill it fast enough then smh. Any suggestions to fight the bot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom