Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got shipping on my shop and paint tee this afternoon. First order is arriving this Friday so I hope both show up that day.

damn, i’m bout to get ghosted in a bad week :lol:

never mind just got it

Is there a hot fix to the supreme website? When its just black and you cant get access to the store?

Navy hoodie came in today
E8E3A4D4-EFB4-4014-8143-AC462A1B40CB.jpeg

Do ya'll find that supreme's puffy jackets fit tts? Not sure if I should go tts or size up on it, especially if ima wear sweaters or hoodies under it.. :nerd:

I need 2 whites, and 1 black and will be picked up through the season, just-in-case it’s a 1 season run. Classic forces go with everything, can’t miss these, though these will be worn with prem only.

lighter restocked 3 times in 30 minutes, I’m just hoping my order doesn’t get canceled.

Do ya'll find that supreme's puffy jackets fit tts? Not sure if I should go tts or size up on it, especially if ima wear sweaters or hoodies under it.. :nerd:
Puffy Jackets fit bigger than varsity jackets. I can wear a medium puffy/anoraks/chore coat with a hoodie. But a varsity I do size large.

folks on the west coast - when are your orders coming in? still not sure if my order got canceled or not...money's still missing, but i can't access the site at my house...

Ordered 5 items and got 4 different shipments. Hoping for all the variety of stickers and 4 Ponchos :D

Damn no text for me. Gonna drop by later in the day to see if fcfs will start early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom