Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pac tee is wack imo. It looks like an action figure from a distance. Sitting this week out. Nothing is appealing to me accept the 7’s rugby and maybe the shop tee. Will wait a few weeks and get them both below retail. But good luck to the set today. I’ve oddly been looking forward to the L’s I’ll take this season :lol: :nthat: we back baby

ill be sitting in an irrelevant meeting at drop time :frown: Luckily i dont want the pac tee, but i do want the shop and paint tee. Hopefully i wont have to rush to checkout too fast and look like an idiot during the meeting. I will have my laptop in front of me so just gotta be sly with it.

ohhh and the cat tee too. i know its fireworks related but for me its MJ.

I close on my new house next Friday, but what the hell, let's blow a few hundred $$$ on some clothes and useless **** :lol:

Alright, let's get back into this ****...
source.gif

congrats on the house!

wondering if the bags will sit this season like last season.
before I drop like 400 today lol.

eh, i'll just cop one now and one later.

Got Mek running for 1 black tupac tee and 1 gucci track jacket and going manual for the shop tee and gitd lighter

Those with the Jordan collab tee from years back, how were the sizing on them? Thinking bout coppin a M tee but don’t want it too big on me especially since Nike collabs use The weird Nike sizing for apparel. I’m 5’7, 149lbs for reference.
to me they fit like a standard Nike tshirt.

When I heard tupac and supreme my mind assumed it would be a photo tee with him in that detroit red wings jersey...but that would've been way too easy.

I had an image of the “All Eyez on Me” album cover on a tee. There had to be an issue with getting approval from the estate cause the Coachella hologram is beyond corny, even for Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom