Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my week 1 orders in, wish I had the money bogo
A4A73FC6-2565-423A-8394-B0C297D3ECEE.jpeg

Just got out of sf. I got my size 10.5 in white. Looked like people were still able to get their pairs. No rayons or white incense. Last time slot is 430 i heard

If anyone in store happens to be able to grab a white AF1 in size 11 please let me know. I’ll make it worth your time.

If not it’s all good I’ll just catch em next time they drop. Nice knowing they’ll continue to release.

If anyone in store happens to be able to grab a white AF1 in size 11 please let me know. I’ll make it worth your time.

If not it’s all good I’ll just catch em next time they drop. Nice knowing they’ll continue to release.

wish you would’ve hit me up, I would’ve ooped you bro.
I can try again next week in-store if you still need them by then

same request but for a 9. My kid really wants these, and I was planning on using them as a carrot for him to get a job.

Anyone in SF want to trade white AF1 9.5 for my 9, they gave me the wrong size in store today and I didnt double check

this bag?
Screen Shot 2020-03-05 at 12.58.45 PM.png

I messed up on the name..It's the small shoulder bag..Got it for my wife and it was a lot smaller than I anticipated..Plus the strap isn't as long as I was expecting..It's a nice bag for sure, just not what I was hoping for..

Picked up the black incense burner. Got the white one online this morning. Was about to get another lock but since you can’t really use it I changed my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom