Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro you gonna get the fiercest Rudest reply it’s gonna make you not wanna buy supreme no more just let it go.....

I emailed about switching the size 2 years ago the reply I got back by email made me want to fly to New York ........ stand in line get up to the counter just punch them in the face lol

currently at 2 sticker packs/ 2 ponchos
One more shipment on the way

I was salty when bro showed his five ponchos like I needed that many
appreciate the reply i figured that was the case this is the second time I have ordered from them and i only got a hat from them lol

appreciate the reply i figured that was the case this is the second time I have ordered from them and i only got a hat from them lol

it all depends on who packs up your stuff at the warehouse and their mood. i’ve bought a tee and got blessed with tons of stickers and freebies and i’ve spent hundreds and not even got a reggie

This might be a dumb *** question but;

Am I the only person who buys these jackets (LO,Supreme) and doesn’t want them to get rained on? I more so wear them as windbreakers, I guess I don’t use the Gore-Tex for the functionality.

When it rains I’ll pull out the same Nike windbreaker raincoat I’ve been wearing for 15 years!

I do think their customer service on issues is awful. I contacted them because they didn't use the unit number for my condo and basically they said I'm SOL. The items that I wanted returned to sender because they locked down what I could do on my end with UPS and they gave me a credit for the returned items that were no longer listed on their site at that point.

It was super annoying.

Am I the only person who buys these jackets (LO,Supreme) and doesn’t want them to get rained on? I more so wear them as windbreakers, I guess I don’t use the Gore-Tex for the functionality.

When it rains I’ll pull out the same Nike windbreaker raincoat I’ve been wearing for 15 years!
I have the Gore-tex court jacket from FW18 and I wear it in the rain. I live in Socal so I don't have many rain jackets to begin with, but it's usually not super cold when it rains here so the court jacket is perfect.

Shucks

Attachments

• BCDB9D13-DC2E-4BD6-A236-2F2868D376FD.png
    BCDB9D13-DC2E-4BD6-A236-2F2868D376FD.png
    349.5 KB · Views: 320

:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom