Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastelle Pastelle

source.gif

Just saw that post on reddit last night too. Sucks that he's taking such a huge loss on certain things, but that's like everything in life... there's no guaranteed money. Plus it sounds like he hit previously on a box logo so I'm sure that softens the blow a little on one of those rimowas. Even moving forward, Supreme resell has gone down drastically from what it was even just a few years ago. Everything now is all for personal.

Debating between black and yellow backpack for tomorrow, but really just hoping I can actually get through this week in general smh.

The dark side of botting.

Just saw that post on reddit last night too. Sucks that he's taking such a huge loss on certain things, but that's like everything in life... there's no guaranteed money. Plus it sounds like he hit previously on a box logo so I'm sure that softens the blow a little on one of those rimowas. Even moving forward, Supreme resell has gone down drastically from what it was even just a few years ago. Everything now is all for personal.

Also seen this post on Reddit and LOL'ed. It's basically the thought of every young re-seller today who thinks they can get rich off selling Supreme items. Yes, some items you still can but its nothing like it was years ago where almost everything made a profit. That being said, buy everything for the personal and you wont be in his situation LOL. Sucks for dude but he'll be ok. Sounds like his wife is supportive and its a very hard lesson he learned...

Also seen this post on Reddit and LOL'ed. It's basically the thought of every young re-seller today who thinks they can get rich off selling Supreme items. Yes, some items you still can but its nothing like it was years ago where almost everything made a profit. That being said, buy everything for the personal and you wont be in his situation LOL. Sucks for dude but he'll be ok. Sounds like his wife is supportive and its a very hard lesson he learned...
My wife always tells me to sell everything in my possession, from shoes to supreme. I'll probably get to that one day when we need the money for the down on a house. I wasn't as bad as this dude, but I definitely took my fair share of hits last year. Rimowa and satins hurt a lot. Fortunately only one of each lol

My wife always tells me to sell everything in my possession, from shoes to supreme. I'll probably get to that one day when we need the money for the down on a house. I wasn't as bad as this dude, but I definitely took my fair share of hits last year. Rimowa and satins hurt a lot. Fortunately only one of each lol
Yeah I've personally bought something because it was hyped but end up keeping most LOL. The small percentage of items I bought specifically for resell were items I KNEW would flip. Last item I originally wanted, The TNF Liberty Baltoro, I ended up selling because I hit on the paper nuptse but glad I sold when I did because price fell so hard on those which would never be the case a few years ago,,,it is what it is.

Damb just noticed that the little pouch part of the backpack is removable. Thought it looked weird with it on :lol: Prob gonna be in for a black one then.. good timing I need a new bag

the green jacket is nice. I want to try for a black one but I really don’t need to be dropping $700 for no reason

I like the checks stuff too, would cop if they made that on some shorts

got shipping email confirmation today for the cardinal rugby that I caved in and bought when it restocked last Friday

didn't realize the back was screen printed 🤷‍♂️

might have to go...hopefully I at least get a bling bogo and/or ballpark poncho

Yeah I've personally bought something because it was hyped but end up keeping most LOL. The small percentage of items I bought specifically for resell were items I KNEW would flip. Last item I originally wanted, The TNF Liberty Baltoro, I ended up selling because I hit on the paper nuptse but glad I sold when I did because price fell so hard on those which would never be the case a few years ago,,,it is what it is.
Wow, had no clue paper nuptse fell. I remember that being one of the most hyped items towards the end. Have no clue how you even managed that. Swift was **** towards the end, but it did end up grabbing me a bandana logo hoodie

Damb just noticed that the little pouch part of the backpack is removable. Thought it looked weird with it on :lol: Prob gonna be in for a black one then.. good timing I need a new bag

the green jacket is nice. I want to try for a black one but I really don’t need to be dropping $700 for no reason

I like the checks stuff too, would cop if they made that on some shorts
Do you know if it's just one large pocket on the main pack? 35L is huge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom