Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that are still IP banned (black screen with box logo), do you have AT&T as your internet provider? Don't know why, but it seems they blocked all AT&T home wifi. I checked with a Xfinity wifi and it's not banned.

I have ATT Fiber and I'm banned.

Haven't seen any videos yet, but is it color/dye transfer or just lint?
i need to know this...
From what I seen the fleece material is rubbing off onto the black portion of the jacket and other clothing it comes in contact with. Most likely a wash would elevate the issue but still...
Jacket is the best item of the week but that price tag...ouch. Still want a black one though and maybe a green fleece if it dips below retail lol.
transfer.png

Last edited:
Waiting hear how in-store is going .... thinking folks might start passing on lining up given the anxiety around coronavirus🤔

if anyone wants to trade that new jacket for my medium baby blue bandana hoodie let me know

i actually like all of the colors

Is the retail on the jacket on par with all past NorthFace collabs??? This is my first NorthFace/Supreme purchase.

Anyone looking for the SS20 Quilted S Logo in Green in a Large? Ooping it to someone!

hm just noticed the fleece has a drawstring on the back collar, actually not a fan of that minor detail

Wife got me gold jacket. I got black backpack. Looks like on mobile stuff loaded at 1059am. I didnt even try for the fleece knowing full well that thing was going to sell out with the quickness. Waiting to see what resell will look like. I still want a black jacket, black and green fleece.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom