Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPS playing games with my on my Northface jacket. Was supposed to arrive yesterday and then didn't. Then today it was held due to unforeseen reasons with no update on the location. Is wear this always happens to Surpeme stuff where I am buggin out if some UPS guy stole it.

UPS playing games with my on my Northface jacket. Was supposed to arrive yesterday and then didn't. Then today it was held due to unforeseen reasons with no update on the location. Is wear this always happens to Surpeme stuff where I am buggin out if some UPS guy stole it.
Are you aware that there's a global crisis going on? :lol:

You're not the only one. My backpack didn't even get to the main facility for me to pick up yesterday and I got this on the tracking update "Directions to the address are required to complete delivery. We are attempting to update this information. / Delivery will be rescheduled." Ive been using the same address for years but It shouldn't matter since I requested for it to be picked up.

Last month they claim they couldn't find my place cuz it's missing an apt number when I don't even live in an apt.

Are you aware that there's a global crisis going on? :lol:
But it went out for delivery Friday and didn’t go anywhere. Then went out for delivery today and then later shows up as “held” with no real update after. Usually it will get scanned back to the facility and then get scanned to go
back out. I am sure i am being neurotic but my wife ordered two things from Target and Amazon 2 days ago and we got it today.

same thing happened to me. Arrived in Oakland with no problems then when it got transferred to Sunnyvale, I got the unforeseen reasons notification as well.

finally came in...i personally love it... personals

image1.jpg
Do you think the vest by itself is worth coppin? If so...how much? Looking at picking up one.

Long sleeve just came in. The stitching looks bootleg af tho :stoneface: :stoneface:

48D5600C-8BED-404B-A3BB-E6F949CA767C.jpeg

AD286422-121D-46F2-9734-7F487EA533AA.jpeg

Yeah that was my biggest gripe $80 after shipping and tax for what looks like a eight dollar target long sleeve with a sown on patch you did yourself.

I'm out on the bling hoodie looks like something from 07, when cats were wearing all over print hoodies.

Crewneck and balaclava in route hoping to get at least one bling sticker pack.

UO is offering an extra 50% off on this

Wouldn’t be surprise if they do.

Watch week 18 going to look like week 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom