Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
my one order of the crossover shipped but not the larger order of the track jacket, boat tee, and chrome deck. got me antsy.

do not know what to expect. never actually got something during a drop

shipping can take any where from a few hours to a couple weeks at this point

Done by AOI(ah-way) industry I believe in Japan. What they do is sprecialize in custom and heavy embroidery. I spoke to this guy who had brought his black Carhartt chore coat, selected the graphics they had, including an m16, and got it done. I’ll have a picture of it once i browse my ig archive. Sorry bout story. I believe the burning cop car jacket is done by them as well.
~Lefty
edit: references photo added
7ACF3263-41DD-4F7D-9706-44953687C97C.jpeg

Last edited:
Done by AOI(ah-way) industry I believe in Japan. What they do is sprecialize in custom and heavy embroidery. I spoke to this guy who had brought his brown Carhartt chore coat, selected the graphics they had, including an m16, and got it done. I’ll have a picture of it once i browse my ig archive. Sorry bout story. I believe the burning cop car jacket is done by them as well.
~Lefty

damn, that’s legit. that carhartt sounds dope

I don’t know if there is variation between mogo hoodies or if it’s the pics.
Some have the logo pretty well defined and others dont. I can see some with the S U slowly starting to blur and then most where it’s really just the E M E.

Really wish it looked more like the varsity blur but I’ll still take one, just not sure what color.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom