Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the pieces look nice, but I don’t like the band at all so easy pass.

We’ll see what else is gonna drop :nerd:

damn and y’all was going so hard on last weeks release 😂

I’m interested to see the accessory

CmGm4Y1UoAI9e65.jpg

386317794.jpeg

who remembered this classic collab
I might be wrong but this was the first online drop If I remember correctly. Was my introduction to Supreme.

I don't know any of that bands music so I'm passing...I'm not one of those people who believe you need to be a fan of a musician to wear t-shirts with them on it but at the same time I'm personally not going to wear something I know nothing about...Speaking of musicians, I'm in the market for a new Marvin Gaye tee. My girlfriend left an ink pen in her scrubs and it somehow ended up in the wash with her clothes...blue ink everywhere.

I still need to pick up the nas and cnn tee on some queens ****. I thought the nas tee was around 200-250ish but ppl are saying it should be lower..?
Might hunt on grailed.

I met Tera irl, one of the best hugs in my life :nthat: :lol: :lol: :lol:

when?
She looks terrible now with her tats and boob job and her dyed hair :sick: then again, age just caught up with her.
when she was younger though :pimp:

she lived a pretty sad life though according to her book. moms left her when she was young i believe.
at 14 she flew to Tokyo alone to become a model. ended up getting sexually assaulted and drugged multiple times by photographers when she was 14.

dads found out and forced her to come back to the States at age 16

Couple years ago, i think around the time when she was promoting a book.

Really nice in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom