Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of discord communities were sending out warnings to their users to be cautious of dupe tasks. Limiting 1 profile per task. Some users have also had their info/CC’s banned. I guess we won’t really know what’s going on until the dust settles.

Pretty sure all of my info is banned. Not even going to lose sleep on it,keeping it pushing.

1C661295-4FAB-418C-97C0-B13074B5720E.jpeg

good luck

Has it been slowing down for u at all? In my hospital's ED it's been slowing down some...the effect hasn't hit me yet though. We're still just as busy but should hopefully be calming down soon

It has slowed down somewhat but not enough. In addition to the ED, the hospital also set-up two tents out in the ED parking lot for patients that show severe signs & symptoms. We’ve been preparing for the surge but to be honest I’m glad we’re not seeing a mad rush of patients. It’s a handful during my day shift, not quite sure how the evening shift goes but they keep coming on a daily basis.

I wanna try manual for the Tee 1 for myself and 1 for my girl.

Will I be able to use mobile and laptop along with different credit cards under the same name with the address slightly changed.

Please help. Its for LOVE! lol

^ same

I’m on the west coast! At work, but could give a damn about work! Need at least 3 Covid tees and a pack of boxers

I thought there’d be a lot of new fans on here this week. The fact that there isn’t gives me some hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom