Official Supreme Thread FW20 Done. Sale? Perhaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a Supreme email in my junk box from 11:23 and almost had a stroke - turns out it was the shipping confirmation of my spring tees :stoneface:

99A37447-5437-409D-818C-9A41BC51F6A3.jpeg

Lol, I couldn’t read through all new 10-15 pages before and after the drop.
Some of the memes and comments are hilarious. Thanks Supreme thread for making my morning.
I tried and failed.

I’m numb to this ****, eh. It dont hurt no mo.
1587744940893.gif

Last edited:
First came up sold out at 11:03 then only medium and larges should no other size. Checkout button disappearing during the restock got me kind of salty. This might be my last hurrah guys, At least with Ralph Lauren you got a fighting chance ...........

I just copped the red mat for resale to feel better...

The stages of grief

How big is her company? Did they get a PPP loan? Sorry to hear this. :frown:
Small company that manufactures air filter that has some major contracts. When this all started they said that no on should worry because they were essential. She’s the one who told me to try and cop today since I was planning on skipping due to being in the same boat.:smh:

There hasn’t been a lot of restock, like yesterday mug didn’t restock at all.
saw the tee restock 30 min ago and no luck.

I mean, it hurts their brand value for me. I love Supreme and, therefore, hold them to a high standard. I also feel like people should be doing what they can to help right now, and this is a bit embarrassing for a company that could have raised much, much more.

Nah, Nike releases very limited Doernbecher releases every year and people don't bat an eye. In fact, those releases actually help the brand because they bring both hype and positive attention to the brand, even though they definitely could be doing more financially if they sold more of those releases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom